Our courses for beginners are aimed at all golfers and beginners who have little or no golf experience. The focus here is on learning the basic stroke types - with a focus on drives, chipping and putting.
Whatever your golfing goals may be, you will find the best conditions at the Golf Academy St. Leon-Rot to implement them sustainably with excellently trained and high motivated golf pros.
The trial course is intended for those interested in golf who want to get to know the sport without obligation. You will have the opportunity to try out your first swings and get a first impression of our golf club. You will also be informed in detail about our other course offerings.
- 3.5 units of 50 minutes each
- max. 9 participants
- including equipment
- on selected dates Saturdays/Sundays between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (all dates can be found online on our homepage under Academy/Course Calendar
- Price: 75€ per person
If you are interested in an trial course, please contact email@example.com.
This course is designed for beginners who want to play independently on a golf course. The DGV handicap is certified by the German Golf Association (DGV) and entitles you to play independently on almost all German golf courses. The academy of the Golf Club St. Leon-Rot offers the opportunity to acquire the license within 16 training units. The contents of the DGV license course are the basic techniques and stroke types of the game of golf, playing on the course as well as rules and etiquette.
- place permit check incl. rental bag for the course period
- use of the practice areas during the course period
- attending the public rule evenings
- aim of the course is to acquire the handicap
- we distinguish between three course variants.
|DGV PE Individual||DGV PE Group|
16 training units of 50 minutes
10 training units of 100 minutes each (Saturday or Sunday)
Flexible design of the course hours
Start: always at the beginning of the month (April to August)